Need an improvement to the Ishihara Color Test Plate Generator: [url removed, login to view] (the sources are on the page).
It's not necessary to use those sources, but i want to obtain something more similar to this [url removed, login to view] in terms of circles placement.
- circles must be filled with color
- the circles generated don't need to overlap and be more randomly displaced related to their size maybe.
- i want to use an input to specify generated circle radius.
- i want to be able to hand draw the shapes in which i generate the circles.
- i want to be able to move the generated circles when in freeze mode.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $245 pour ce travail
We checked your posting in detail and based on that we are ready to do work as per your budget and timing and we are ready to discuss the things with you