We are looking for a programmer to make a game adaptation for our goals. ([url removed, login to view])
The rules of the game remain unchanged - the player is running out to protect the cursor from the Creature. However, the idea of the game will be a little bit expanded. The cursor will be some kind of food of different calorie content (bread, croissant, cake with cherry, ... &#8211; all graphics will be delivered). The Creature tries to catch that food. The game takes 3 minutes. The goal of the game is to prevent the Creature from put on weight. In the course of the game the cursor can be captured several times, depending on the calorie -> In the upper left corner of the screen will an indicator of Creature&#8217;s satiety. After achieving a high level (marked in red) the Creature is putting on weight and the player loses. After the end of the game a page ([url removed, login to view][no/yes]) should be open. The variable 'win' should contain information about winning (win=no or win=yes).
The programmer should make two versions of the game.
1. The player in the first version of the game (ver1) CAN NOT win. He always loses before the expiry of 3 min. We give a blank check to the programmer to met this condition (high amount (4-5 or more) of successive jumps, teleportation of the Creature, high calorific cursor, often repeated 'surprises', ...). It is important that the player could 'feel' the possibility of winning.
2. The second version (ver2) will be with the preference of winning. So, the player should win (with experience from the ver1 game). Here, the developer has also the freedom in action (small amount of jumps, low calorific cursor, the lack (or small enough) surprises ...).
In these two versions of the game speed of the Creature should be the same (indistinguishable). Version of the game will be encoded in a variable in POST
([url removed, login to view]) - the key of choosing the game can be, for example, a parity of the last digit in the variable.
1. The background of the game will be an image downloaded from a server. Name of the image will by encoded in a variable var2
([url removed, login to view];var2=jdgye7dg64yhs645)
2. The caloricity of the cursor is selected randomly. However, for ver1 this value should increase with time, and for ver2 decrease.
3. The creature should be joyous, full of energy and certainly not aggressive.
4. A game after its completion can not be restarted.
5. The game can not be started offline.
6. The game should be very much in flux. The frame rate should be at least 25 fps. To prevent any possible fraud, the game should not be started when the refresh rate is below 15 fps. In this case, the player should receive the information something like: &#8220;Your computer does not meet the technical requirements needed to run the game&#8221;, and should also receive the proposal to close all others applications.
7. To prevent the possibility of a program of the mouse movement, the game should capture changes in the position of the cursor. And interrupt the game when the &#8216;jump&#8217; of the mouse position is observed. After that the player should also receive information about not meeting the technical requirements.
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $636 pour ce travail
Hello, Please check your private message board to view our portfolio. Warm Regards. BD Team, D3V Games, India.