Develop tile isometric Facebook game in Action Script 3. Details are in this [PDF] and in the attached ZIP.
[Mockup] (no user interface etc)
**Artwork:** 3D artwork provided by us, user interface graphics to be provided by developer.
**Schedule:** to be agreed with developer (developer should regularly provide work-in-progress versions of the game).
**Partnership or revenue share:** also possible.
**Your offer should include:**
* don't say you can do this project - explain how & why
* what is your experience with AS3 and Facebook
Looking for an AS3 programmer or team. We are a group of 3D graphics experts, looking for an equivalent top AS3 partner to jointly develop this and other games for Facebook. (we have some other games in development)
You would get **PAID** so make a bid. But also we expect partnership approach - this project is long term and you should definitely have passion for tile isometric AS3 engines (and more). And desire to do something high quality like FarmVille ([url removed, login to view]) or My Empire ([url removed, login to view]). We got great expectations and great graphics skills (check our spec and artwork), do you got matching programming skills to join us?
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
IE7, IE8 and Firefox 3.x, Adobe Flash Player 10.x