Annulé

analysis,design and implementation of a database and interactive website, for a school

developing a prototype system for students at a high school to make online applications and attracting people to make donations using the web. The website will aim to give prospective parents and students an insight into what the school has to [url removed, login to view] school is particularly interested in developing a website which allows interaction by students using an online facility. The school caters for students aged from 11 to 18yrs. The online application facility will only be for the sixth form students aged 16-18yrs. The school neeed to raise a total sum of £6million in order to open up there new school. The DfEE will fund 85% where the remaining 15% has to be raised,hence the online donation system. languages to be used are PHP4/MySQL. The database system will be linked to the front end by the use of PHP Hypertext preprocessor and HTML allowing interaction for students. Basic outline as to what is required: online application facility, registration process for students already attending school, and an online donation system, for these facilites a database is required to store and retrieve data. Other software which can be used is macromedia dreamweaver and flash. Due to the online donation facility security issues need to be considered. Good usability of the system needs to be ensured.

## Deliverables

1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased. Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. Complete copyrights to all work purchased. The end product will be a fully functional prototype implementing all the required tasks. The aim of the project is to develop a prototype which will allow sixth form students to make online applications linked to a database and to publicise the school to attract new students. A registration process will be required for students who wish to view facilities such as past exam papers and notes for the students. The registration is mainly for students already at the school, once they register they are able to use the username and password to log into the website. An online donation facility to acheive the required sum,therfore making it a secure site. languages to be used are PHP4/MySQL. The database system will be linked to the front end by the use of PHP Hypertext preprocessor and HTML allowing interaction for students.

## Platform

the program needs to run in all 3.0+ versions of internet explorer and netscape. Use of Windows XP dreamweaver flash

## Deadline information

must be completed by 02/15/2003 and no later

Compétences : PHP

en voir plus : who to design web using html, what program to use for web design, what is the design process, what is prototype design, what is interaction design, website developing process, web prototype design online, web interaction design, web design school online, web design prototype online, web design package online, web design offer online, web design interaction, web design implementation, web design html past papers, web design & html dreamweaver, web design from outline, the website used to design a website, software and it website, registration form web design

Concernant l'employeur :
( 0 commentaires ) United Kingdom

Nº du projet : #2900351

6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $261 pour ce travail

vinothchandar

See private message.

%bids___i_sum_sub_35% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_36% USD en 14 jours
(210 Commentaires)
8.0
callmaxim

See private message.

%bids___i_sum_sub_35% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_36% USD en 14 jours
(35 Commentaires)
5.7
sanatanvw

See private message.

%bids___i_sum_sub_35% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_36% USD en 14 jours
(73 Commentaires)
5.5
cpsvw

See private message.

%bids___i_sum_sub_35% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_36% USD en 14 jours
(40 Commentaires)
5.0
stevelakevw

See private message.

%bids___i_sum_sub_35% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_36% USD en 14 jours
(1 Évaluation)
1.6
mrpixelvw

See private message.

%bids___i_sum_sub_35% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_36% USD en 14 jours
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
xicomvw

See private message.

%bids___i_sum_sub_35% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_36% USD en 14 jours
(0 Commentaires)
0.0