In need of a PHP/MySQL software engineer to modify Cashback Engine script ([url removed, login to view]) and add additional features.
We started to modify the Cashback Engine script, but are in need of a PHP/MySQL developer to finish the additional features. You will be working with a modified Cashback Engine script that we will provide.
Additional Features needed:
- Users can provide referral tracking links that track a new user's referrer.
- System must be able to efficiently track a user's referrer (1st level), the user's referrer's referrer (2nd level), and user's referrer's referrer's referrer (3rd level)
- Database table architecture and data saved must ensure that queries for 2nd and 3rd level referrer checks are efficient
- See following for a visual example ([url removed, login to view])
- Facebook Login Integration
- Facebook and Twitter integration (Post/tweet event to wall (cash out request, etc))
- Show transaction id to user (modal window or intermediate url location) before routing to online retailer.
*** On the first line of your reply please type "Kimo" - applications without the word "Kimo" will be ignored.
- We will provide an html/css theme from a site like themeforest for the developer to skin the whole site.
- All elements should have the same look and feel of the theme.
- If you would like to design our site we can accommodate it, but it will depend on your portfolio and expertise.
- You may adjust your bid accordingly if you will do a full design as well.
*** Only applicable contractors will be considered for this job.
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de $486 pour ce travail
Over the last 6 years, we have gained experience in analysis, design and development of various websites, web applications, desktop applications and Mobile Applications