1. When initiating the game, users are asked to share the application with their friends. A Message is sent to the user’s friends saying “Play our game for the chance to win free tickets to our event.”
2. User is presented with a 2D map (jpeg to be supplied).
3. On the map there are 6 location ‘hot spots’
4. When a user clicks on a hotspot, they are played a short video (videos to be provided).
5. At a random time during the video, the user will be presented with a random number at a random place in the video.
6. At the end of each video the user is asked what number they saw.
7. If the user gets the correct 6 numbers, then they win (a message informing them that they won is displayed), and their details are added to a winners database.
8. If the user does not get the correct 6 numbers, then they do not win (a message informing them that they did not win is displayed), and they are invited to try again.
9. We will take the name, email address and country of each winning user.