We have an existing eCard sending website. The website allows customers to create and send eCards via email.
We are looking to extend the eCard sending feature by adding an option to send the eCard by posting to a friends Facebook wall instead of emailing them.
- We'll take care of updating the DB schema, just let us know what column etc are required
2. Updating the send page of our app to include the options to send via Facebook wall post
- We'll provide a mock up for what it needs to look like but basically it will be something like this: [url removed, login to view] i.e. you'll add a tab strip that lets them choose between email or Facebook for how to send
3. Integrating some sort of picker UI control to show the friend list e.g.
[url removed, login to view] or
[url removed, login to view]
4. Doing the actual post to their wall on Facebook when the click "Post"
You're a good fit for this project:
1. You have strong skills in PHP, jQuery, HTML/CSS and Facebook SDK
2. You're comfortable with mercurial, git or other DVCS (we use mercurial)
3. You have good communication skills and are fun to work with :)
If you're interested please shoot me a PM with any questions you might have.
9 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 497 $ pour ce travail
We are Facebook GURU, We have a team of well experienced and highly qualified Developers to do this job and we Produce Quality results at very reasonable Prices. Please check your PM for proposal details.