I would like an excel bot checked, finished and tidied up that should automatically process a very simple betting system in real-time, one race at a time for Australian Races.
• The system compares the data ongoing, of one race at a time ( The Next Race ) from one Australian betting website, [Posting of Links with contact details is prohibited and Against our Terms of Service - [url removed, login to view] Admin]
• Basically, the spread sheet completes a very simple math calculation and presents selections to the user with estimated bet and possible return amounts.
• Software allows me to choose the number of betting selections to bet on & some other simple parameters to either include or not, from the race data captured
• Ongoing data refreshes or scrapes are done to re-analyze and refresh selections
• I need to be able to choose to send the bet at any time during the data analysis right up to and including the race start time
• Result of each bet should then be automatically updated when each horse race has ended.
The whole thing should work something like this...
1. Open the bot.
2. A simple front page allows me to input approximately 5 to 8 parameters to include in the data calculations displayed as buttons, with the workings on other tabs
3. Spread sheet scrapes or extracts the relevant next race data from [Posting of Links with contact details is prohibited and Against our Terms of Service - [url removed, login to view] Admin]
4. The spread sheet performs a simple calculation to rate horse runners from the data ongoing.
5. Software allows me to choose any number of selections to bet on in any one race after analysis of the data to potentially gain a profit if a chosen selection wins
6. The spread sheet refreshes the data ongoing or, by manual capture (dependent on whether data scrapes can be done or live data feeds are needed. This will show new/amended selections in real-time as, when and if they change), based on the basic math calculations done
7. User can then choose to send the bet at any time during the data analysis right up to and including the race start time
8. Results from each race are then adding to a self-updating system history of all past bets and only clear if reset.
You should have advanced Microsoft excel capabilities from version 2003 up to and including 2010, including being able to write, interpret and apply formulas, macros and the ability to data scrape or link the spread sheet to a live external betting agency data source for live feed data or data scrape. Also i must be able to login to my betting account in order to have the spread sheet send the requested bets instantly to my account when actioned manually.
I will also require further ongoing excel software tweaking and upgrades of the spread sheet after testing has been completed on the initial project version.
The successful bidder will have access to a spread sheet that has already been developed, however, the original data scrape does not work, due to changes in excel and/or the browser since it was initially created. Also the spread sheet does not have a front page developed and has had a manual send bet feature by copy & paste and Alt commands to send but does not automatically send the bet direct to the betting account.
However, the spreadsheet it will act as a good understanding to what is trying to be achieved and needs to be done. Starting again and extrapolating what is useful and leaving what is not will be an advantage and time saver.
If you are chosen for this project and do a good job, you will have the opportunity of more work from me in the near future including ongoing upgrades, design changes etc., plus other projects.
I request a confidentiality document from the successful bidder not to diclose or use and that the software is copywrite to the me, payment on successful test
Feel free to ask away if you have any questions, but please do NOT BID if your experience is limited, and you have a bad success rate of completion. The right bidder will reap ongoing work rewards and 3rd party recommendations and future work, so please, bid away.
Thanks and happy bidding,
JD - MBS Private Project 2011