All programming should be based on the following technologies:
We assume that the developers:
• Has solid PHP programming experience and knows his/her way around MySQL and AJAX.
• Has experience implementing Facebook applications.
• Can be contacted through e-mail and MSN Messenger.
• Has excellent communicative skills in English (written and spoken).
• Have a current version running on our server after each iteration.
• Use element ID's (label column) from specification.
We provide you with:
• Detailed specifications for each screen.
• The graphics for the site.
The specifications for the project are attached in the zip-file.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Jul 23, 2009 4:53:07 PM:
Hi I have made a small questionnaire I would like you to fill out, in order for us to better be able to select a developer company: [url removed, login to view] A part from this, we have updated the specifications, so if you want the new specifications, write me a message and I will send them to you. We are counting on selecting 3-5 potential candidates tomorrow. Regards, Kenneth
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Jul 24, 2009 9:16:46 AM:
Hi We have put the updated specifications at: [url removed, login to view] And we have narrowed the field down to these five developers: joblesspoet Ali Tharwani esplindia AngeeB Zakir Hyder You will have until wednesday next week to prepare clarifying questions regarding the specifications and process. And then we will select a developer thursday. Regards, Kenneth
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Jul 29, 2009 1:44:50 PM:
Hi all Do you have any clarifying questions before we select a developer tomorrow? Please make sure you have specified: Price (bid) Start date (when you start developing) First deadline (when we see/test something for the first time) Final deadline (when do you estimate the complete project to be finished) Then we will select a coder tomorrow thursday. Regarding the final deadline, we are more interested in a realistic deadline, than a quick deadline. Regards, Kenneth