Need a website with the following requirements:
1) must be in English, well written with no gramatical or spelling errors. All coders are expected to known and understand the rules of American Standard English as set forth in the Chicago Manual of Style.
2) The website is for a directory service that will be for an industry specific topic (topic is not important to the bid request at this time). I would like the site to look similar to <[url removed, login to view]>
3) The directory will be a paid service for those who wish to have their business listed, I will need the following membership levels: 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1 star listings (paid listings) as well as a complimentary or free listing.
4) paid members need to be able to upload a logo, and be able to have customers search their ads by keyword.
5) Prefer US based bidders. All bidders must speak and read fluent english and have impeccable grammar and spelling skills.
6) All copyrights and other rights to work done on this project will remain with me - the seller, this includes all source code, images and any other items. They buyer is performing this as a work for hire under US Copyright law.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 2000 and higher, 5.0+ versions of Internet Explorer, All versions of FireFox