We are updating the look and feel of our website. We need to have several webpage templates designed. The pages to be designed will include the homepage and 3 other product specific pages. The website content is decided upon and copy is complete. We also need to have stock photography selected/purchased and a color scheme throughout the website. There are also 2 logos to be designed, that will mirror 2 other company/product logos already created.
1) Complete a fully-functional working program in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Complete design of 2 logos.
5) Research & find appropriate stock photography - preferably stock photo CDs. Photos to include business people and tecnical images.
6) Provide complete layout of website homepage.
7) Provide layout of 3 additional product-specific pages - including colors, typeface, placement of photo(s).
Needs to work in Internet Explorer and Netscape.