Please use our mockup (called [url removed, login to view] -see attachment) to create 10 pages that are EMPTY of content but have a working menu structure. Use our template ([url removed, login to view]) as a starting point to make this easier (it's not exactly the same structure but very similar).
* The 10 pages correspond to the 10 menu buttons
* The results should look EXACTLY like our mockup ([url removed, login to view]).
* The 'sub-menu' flap is always shown but is page specific. These are text links that STAY blue after navigation (like in [url removed, login to view]). The 'sub-menu' flap items cna be cllaed item1 item2 up to item6 and should navigate to non-existant anchors in the page.
* Please don't waste time trying to recreate the html. Just use the template a starting-point.
**We need the final results within 36 hours and you MUST demonstrate progress within 4 hours.**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).