I already have a system of tell a friend that does the following.
1) It sends out to four or five friends or more.
2) It reports back to me who has told a friend.
So when someone tells a friend, this is the report I get.
Sean < email address of referrer> has referred the PsychoTactics Website to the following people:
Test < email address 1 >
Test 2 <email address 2>
Test 3 <email address 3>
Now here's what I want to create.
I want to create a competition for tell a friend. The program should
1) Have the ability to tell a friend.
2) Have the ability to show the person who's told most friends (so it would be like a bar chart) This would display on a page where the participants of the competition as well as I could see who has given the most referrals.
An example of a bar chart would be at this site.
(This is just a graphic example for you to see what I want to achieve. We are not connected to this organisation below in any way.)
<[url removed, login to view]>
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).