On two sites, minor CSS display problems occur:
1) on a static HTML site, the menu jumps while "hovering" with the mouse.
2) on a Wordpress blog, hovering causes the text to shift position and not return; also, "blockquote" elements don't line up.
Coder to review code, make changes, and test in all popular browsers for proper function.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Primarly deliverable is corrected CSS file and any changes needed to HTML/php files (we do not think changes to HTML/php files will be needed, but it is possible).
Site 1 - Static HTML site with external CSS file
Site 2 - Wordpress blog on LAMP server, CSS file is part of theme
If you wish to review the sites before bidding, please post a private message.