It is a simple application for a real estate website. I need to store different articles within a database. No research engine. Just an application to list differents articles on a page
- title of the item
- main photo: #icon and #main size
- add photos (2)
...and 2 0r 3 other fields
FRONT OFFICE: Listing the items on the site:
1. LEVEL 1: Index page: a menu where the user can choose within 4 categories. It is a simple HTML page I have designed.
2. LEVEL 2:
Every index page shows 3 items max (with next and previous option - number of items in the DB, etc.). Each item is clickable.
3. LEVEL 3:
This page shows the detail of the item selected.
A simple admin page enabling to add and delete items. And a system with check box to make an item viewable in the front.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Mysql / php