Im looking for a php genius that want a challenge. I need a php script for any form. The script should work like these:
- read all the data from the form and then submit it to the admin and user email.
- after submitting a confirmation email, it should redirect the page back to the form page.
- admin side: we just need the data from the form
- client side: we want a copy of the data they input, plus a small note that we can edit saying "thank you" or whateve we want to say on the email. These should be editable and should be shown on the remark on the code where to edit.
- even if admin add another text box, radio button, text area or any of the form tags, it should read, get the data and submit it to admin and user. so basically, these script needs to be dynamic for universal use.
**Source code for the form:**
- the form is already build, but since these is a universal script that we need to read any form, it should work perfect without you looking at our form.
- once you completed the script, the one of our form should be tested for your script accuracy and functionality
**- admin email should be editable - please put a remark where we can change email address for the email
- host server put remark too for editing
- subject - should be editable too
- from email - should be editable
- we can define which page the script will go back after successfully submitting the data or clicking submit.
** all editable should have a remarks for editing and easy to see on the code
we will need to test the form for functionality so we will provide access to a serve which is capable of php.
thanks for bidding!!!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
php, any browser and any os