BigSlick Software, Inc. is looking for a programmer to patch our current software program BigSlick Pro. BigSlick Pro is a program for online poker players that allows the player to replay hand history files as well as much more. For more information on the program go to [[url removed, login to view]]. Our programmer has left us and until the position is filled we need someone to update the software making the following fixes:
1) Add additional chip denominations & support for those denominations.
2) Add option to replay hand history files from last hand to first by session.
3) Add support for new Party Poker hand history files which are saved to the hard drive.
4) Implement a patch system so users of the program can download/check for a patch without having to download full version again.
5) Other minor fixes.
Knowledge of online poker is a plus. Coder must be proficient in Visual C++. Coder must sign an NDA before work begins.
1) Complete and fully-functional patched program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).