I need to code part of my site to make some files and folders protected by login/password. But to make more clear I will divide by requirements into 2 steps:
**1. Password Protection Coding**
The first part of my site uses simple html coding.
Here is the different steps to be followed by the user:
1. Users fill in a form with the all the necessary infos.
2. I receive the form by email and if I agree I send them a temporarly login/password access (this is manualy done by our services)
3. Users can go to their client panel interface to change their login/password and also all other infos filled in the registration form
4. With this login/password they can access protected pages
**2. Password Protection for Article Manager**
A second part of my site uses a Software called Article Manager which is a product of Interactive Tools ([[url removed, login to view]]). It enables to publish articles with a friendly user interface. This software already enables to protect published articles & docs with login/password. The problem is that this login/password is the same for all users (it is supposed to be defined in the administration panel of Article Manager).
But the Technical Support of Article Manager says that is possible to insert coding into Article Manager to handle login/password for differents userd (those used for the first part of my site - part 1 above).
To this end I need that the login/password (those managed by part 1) to be used for Article Manager.
**3. General notes**
Coding must be in php/mysql.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Sun Server Cobalt