Looking for programmers who have experience in working with osDate previously. Please bid only if you have demonstrable proof to show that you have worked with osDate previously.
This project is about designing a function which prevents spamming on the site.
1. [url removed, login to view] calls a function named CheckSpam to check whether the mail message is a genuine or spam.
2. When CheckSpam function is called it compares each and every word in the mail message with the words in the spamwords table in the database. (The words already listed in the spamwords table).
3. If mail message do not contain any of spam words, CheckSpam function counts the number of messages send by this user on that day and checks whether the total number of messages send by him/her are < 40, if so, the control return to compose.php. In case if the total number of messages send by him/her are = or > 40 than a message appears in the compose section of the window as ‘You have reached the maximum number of allowable mails that can be send in a day. Please login tomorrow to contact other members’.
4. If mail message contains any of the words, (i) the total number of messages send him/her is checked whether it is less than 40 (if it is = or >40 similar warning as described above) and (ii) CheckSpam function checks whether the messages send by this user previously matches with the current message that is being send. If number of mail messages already send by the user that matched with the message being send is > 5 then CheckSpam function calls another function named AntiSpam.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition:
For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be in a form that are ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment and should work as requested on installation.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
(Pls check the requirements of osDate)