Our site needs a new members area.
Here is what we do; we upload PDF's and sound files.
Currently everyone is giving away their user names and passwords, and I can not do anything about it.
I only allow people to use one computer with this system. And people cheat (of course) ... the system I have now is lousy.
**I need a new system where:
1. Someone creates an account. They will then be issued a user name and password.
2. I approve the account (once I have double checked that they paid ect)
3. I need a members area that only allows only one computer to ever view the members site, I need something that tracks a distinct mack address, and only allows one computer terminal access. If someone gives out their password to someone, that other person will not be able to get onto the members only site because their mack address does not match up.
4. I need some fairly easy to understand buttons to upload my news/audio files. The members area should display links to the articles that I have put up.
I do not care how you do this. I see that their is some software on the web that does this, and I know there are a few sites out there that have this for free. I could care less what you use, as long as it will be easy for us to work with!
Graphics are on my site [[url removed, login to view]], I will also use this for my new [[url removed, login to view]] site. My Hockey Scouting and [url removed, login to view] sites should hit close to 500,000,000 hits this season, I will give a successful bid one free year of advertising on my site, plus the money stated in the bid.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Whatever system works for you!