I have a customer information sheet/job sheet, which has currently upto now been completed by hand. I require this to be put into a database to allow fast retrieval of customer/job information based on limited information. It is for a small business, which manufactures and installs fireplaces. There are only a few styles of fireplaces as well as a few optional features.
The main form must resemble the printed form and be simple. It contains at least two subforms :
1. Containing parital payments/dates/remaining balance
2. Efforts to contact which has date/comments
3. I would prefer the customer information ie. Name, Company Name, Phone number, cell, fax to be stored in a separate table)
4. May also require the fireplaces and its types to be separate table, not sure, depends on the designer.
the rest of the details are in the included files.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. As well as setup files if needed to run on PC with windows xp/2000 with no VB/VC++ installed.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Must be able to run on windows xp, and 2000.
It has to be able to run on a computer with access installed but not VB/VC++
must be a separate executable program.