HTML Design for Web Application
Ce projet a reçu 19 des offres venant de freelancers talentueux avec un prix moyen d'offre de $109 USD.Obtenez des devis gratuits pour des projets similaires
Budget$30 - $150 USD
Nombre total d'offres19
Description du projet
Myself and 5 other people are working on a simple, easy-to-use web application. The app is a basic C.R.U.D (Create / Review / Update / Delete) application. We need professional looking HTML design help for a total # of screens: - Edit user info (address, email, etc..) - View a list (roughly 3-10) items with 5 columns (the data is not important as this screen is repeted 3 times, different data) and two buttons on the bottom. - A "control panel" with a company name at the top, and 7 links for them to choose from (these would be image buttons preferrably) - A Main Menu, which consists of a heading and a dynamiclly generated list of menu choices (which would be 1-5) all in a row. The site "template" is currently being built so you would not need to do that, mainly I need a nice, easy-to-use, consistent look and feel to the tables, fonts, and buttons. I can supply you with the current HTML that we are using for testing of the app (which was made by myself and looks horrible). Some examples of the look and feel we are going for are: [url removed, login to view] Basecamp (37 Folders app) Flickr Simple, clean, and easy to understand. Thanks.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Web-based: Firefox 1+ Internet Explorer 5+
Vous cherchez à gagner de l'argent ?
- Fixez votre budget et les délais
- Décrivez votre offre
- Faites-vous payer pour votre travail
Embauchez des Freelancers qui ont aussi fait une offre sur ce projet
Vous cherchez du travail ?
Travaillez sur des projets comme celui-ci et gagnez de l'argent en restant chez vous !Inscrivez-vous maintenant
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online