I have a game portal up and running. There are several small areas that needs improvement.
The game portal itself is similar to Yahoo!Games in that users must register and then can play some card games as well as chess and backgammon on the web. The site is written using Java jsp. The problem areas are:
1. Registration module: The registration module that is implemented is flawed and requires some tweaking. (Site content is jsp)
2. Database: I need to change the password column in the database so that it is encrypted. Currently it is not (Database is Mysql)
3. Overall performance: I need someone to take a look at the code and maybe come up with some recommendation as to performance
4. Admin Module: The current admin module requires very little tweaking.
5. Style sheet: I would need some recommendation on the stylesheet.
I am under a little bit of time crunch so I need this done asap. In addition, after you tell me that the project is completed, I will need 3-4 days of intensive testing after which, if everything is satisfactory, I will release the funds. Please NOTE that I need proper documentation as to what you do at the end of the project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Java, web, IE 5+