Bloggers' "Make your own blog quiz" system. **TO BE DEVELOPED IN PHP/MYSQL**
I require a developer to create a complete 'user created quiz' system similar to <[url removed, login to view]>
Features will include but not limited to:
- Full membership system with email verification and facility to sign members up to a double optin mailing list (mail list will be administered seperately), buddy/friends system where users can add eachother as friends, be notified of new quizzes by friends via email.
- Personality test type Quizzes will be created by members in a one page editor, allowing easy addition of questions, question answers (options) and quiz results. Options will "count towards" a particular result, the result with highest count is the result for that particular quiz taker. Quiz Results can include images, hosted on site - image uploads will be restricted in resolution and filesize. Once a quiz is finished, creator will be able to "Publish" which will activate the quiz, and create 'static' pages for the quiz page and results pages, reducing server overhead. When a quiz is edited, quiz pages will need to be re-published.
- Quiz creators will assign a 'content rating' to each quiz they create, such as General, PG13, Mature, Adult, Violent, Drug References. - ADULT quizzes or otherwise family unfriendly quizzes will appear on a seperate adults only quiz site, affiliated with mother site. (basically a rebranded version of initial site, with shared user database) Filters will be required to detect incorrectly rated quizzes. A reporting system for inappropriate images is also desired.
- Quizzes will be assigned a 'category' from a list to be provided, allowing for listing of top quizzes by category.
- Site users will be able to give each quiz they take a Rating of 1 to 10 to allow listing of "Highest rated" quizzes etc.
Task includes creation of the system as well as a simple but elegant user interface and website layout. Site design should be image-minimal to conserve bandwidth. Site code should be well commented and documented to allow easy modification.
Please review the example site <[url removed, login to view]> for an idea of what is required. **Please do not bid with the intention of modifying an existing quiz system unless it meets ALL of the guidelines outlined above.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
BSD, MySQL, PHP