I need a Form, where participants for a Seminar can sign in. The Form must be done in FacileForms and meet some needs.
Data to be collected:
- Which Seminar to be signed in
- Yes/No-Box if he is a student or not
- Gender, Firstname, Lastname
- eMail (two fields to compare and check typos)
- Street, Number
- Zip, City
After the form is filled then the following actions should happen:
- Add the user to the newsletter, done with Acajoom.
- Call [url removed, login to view]**TotalCost**=x&**OrderID**=y&**ProductID**=z
The variables are:
**TotalCost** is "490" if he is a student and "790" if he isn´t. This is what was asked in one of the fields above.
**OrderID** should be the eMail-adress
**Product-ID** is "Seminar", this is always the same, no variables.
Then the user should be directed to a confirmation-page which I will built in Joomla and one confirmation-eMail should be sent.
That´s it. Little form, two calls, sent me an eMail with the data, then sent a confirmation-eMail to the user and sent the user to a confirmation-page.
Best wishes, Julian!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).