A DotNetNuke 2.0 Newsletter/News Release module will be extended to support the further requirements not originally built in the newsletter module.
Highlights ( see attachment for further details)
* * *
* Assigning articles categories (1 to many)
* Searchable Articles ??" not just the newsletters(editions) but the individual articles themselves. The search should have two options ??" search by category or search by keyword.
* By category would just search the newly created category field.
* By keyword would be a textbox that is searches the categories and the content of the articles.
* Search results will display the title and abstract. If the user is logged in with view permission to the module a link to the full newsletter would be returned.
* Clean up any noncompliance of DNN module specifications and ensure module works across multiple portals and tabs ??" keeping the module content separate from other instances of the module.
The code is is VB.NET and will require updateing the SQL data provider (Access provider is not needed)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Standard Dotnetnuke 2.0 website with SQL Server as the DB backend.