I have a customer information sheet/job sheet, which has currently upto now been completed by hand. I require this to be put into a database to allow fast retrieval of customer/job information based on limited information. It is for a small business, which manufactures and installs fireplaces. There are only a few styles of fireplaces as well as a few optional features.
The main form must resemble the printed form and be simple. It contains two subforms :
1. Containing parital payments/dates/remaining balance
2. Efforts to contact which has date/comments
The form should have at least these functions :
1. Type in partial information about the job/customer and it can retrieve all the rest and place in the correct positions within the form.
2. Type in partial/complete information and save that information into the database
3. Delete a customer/job sheet
It should be able to produce reports :
1. Produce a list of people who are still owing money/ including a total amount owed to company
2. Produce a list of customers who jobs aren’t complete as yet
3. produce a list of how many of which products sold
4. produce a tally of which salesperson has sold how much within a set time period
Basically this database is purely designed to keep track of jobs ongoing and how much is owing by which customers to the business. When payments complete and job finished, the record will be deleted.
Preferred option is to have an VB interfacing with an access database. The client should only deal with the GUI interface.
All source code and documentation required. As later changes may be needed, in terms of new queries to the database.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done and related documentation ie. manuals
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 2000, Windows Xp,