I require a database that will hold information of Customers and the products they want to purchase. This will require you to create different tables, such as customer, product, manufacturer.
I should be able to add, delete and create new customers,
I should also be able to save the information on the customer table, what customer has ordered what product.
The order will be typed into a template and sent to the manufacturer via email attachment.
I should be able to save the inmformation added
The User Interface to be done in Microsoft Visual Basic [url removed, login to view] the database to be done in MySQL.
1. Login /Home Page
2. LoggedIn Page: Having menus for other pages
3. Search Product Page
4. Add/Edit/Delete Product Page
5. Search Customer Page
6. Add/Edit/Delete Customer Page
7. Search Manufacturer Page
8. Add/Edit/Delete Manufacturer Page
9. Order Page
10. LogOut Page
* In the Login page I will require a username and password
* search product page I will have some photos which i will add myself to the interface.(please leave space)
* orderpage I will email you a template that will need to be inserted this will be very imported because this templete will need to be emailed over to the manuacturer.
Can you please confirm full undertsanding of this project then I shall confirm it over to you also can you tell me the classes, entities and attributes you will be using as i may have a few more to add.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The Interface should be created in Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 and the database will need to have been created in MySQL, and should be fully fucntional on Microsoft Windows XP