We require a module for Magento community edition that assists in the production of a printed wish card and warranty certificate for each individually ordered product.
Our ‘simple products’ allow the customer to add a unique text to a wish card through a custom field. In our Dutch store this field is called ‘wenskaart’: [url removed, login to view]
1. On the product page the customer should be able to pick from a selection of pre-made texts (±20 text that we already have, insert these texts into the custom field for the wish card, and edit it in any way the customer wants.
1. Some customers order multiple products. Each individual piece should have its own card and certificate.
As we run multiple unique domain names ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc.) we have multiple ‘websites’ with unique ‘stores’ and unique ‘store views’ in Magento. Based on the requested domain, Magento sends the user to the correct website, store and view.
1. Pre-made texts on the product page should be based on the active Magento website view.
2. Template texts for wish card and warranty certificate should be (easily) translatable, OR multiple templates should exist for each language.
3. We’re currently starting with a few of our international markets, but will be expanding the amount of international domains. The module should easily scale with the addition of new languages (sites, stores and views) and not require the developer every time a new language is added.
1. The design of the wish card and warranty certificate should be (easily) editable.
2. We use one side of an A4 to print both the wish card and the warranty certificate, but not the complete width.
3. Card and certificate contain the same unique certification number which should be build up like this: invoice number, followed by a hypen, followed by 6 unique digits. Example: 20131001-123456.
1. Once the order has been completed the gift card(s) and warranty certificate(s) should be stored with the order information inside the Magento Database.
2. Staff users that login to Magento should be able to run a batch that creates a document with all unprinted cards and certificates and makes it downloadable as one PDF file.
3. Once the batch has been run the order should reflect the date and time on which the individual cards and certificates were generated.
4. Staff users that login to Magento should be able to (re)generate the same document for individual orders, even when they have already been generated in an earlier batch.
5. If a PDF file is being regenerated, this document should use the previously generated unique certification number.
6. Preferably the batch should contain all new unprinted cards and certificates from all the different languages in one file.
Automation/Printing (Bonus reward):
We’re willing to pay additionally for the following functionality. Please provide a quote for the extra work required.
1. Have the module automatically run the batch at (modifiable) set times and dates.
2. Have the module automatically run the batch AND send it to the correct Xerox printer at the office, allowing for an automated print of the gift cards and warranty certificates. You’re free to suggest solutions/software for the office side of the printing action. We’re able to run OSX/Unix/Windows and the Xerox Phaser 7760 supports TCP/IP printing. Finally: you should be able to select the correct paper tray!
1. Code should be as clean as possible.
2. Code should be clearly documented, internally or externally.
3. Please refrain from adding unneeded descriptions/copyrights to the code.
Deadline: Project should preferably be finished on the 1st of january. If you’re not able to make this deadline, please leave your quote for this project and we’ll take it into consideration.
Décerné à :
26 freelancers are bidding on average $675 for this job
Hello sir,designers and developers here from a company with 7 years of experience ready to do your [url removed, login to view] gone through your requirements,we can have talks on this so that i could finalize the budget.