have a shopping cart, and it needs integrating with my autoresponder. Here's what I'm wanting
I am unsure on cost or budget for this so please quote and ignore budget set below
1) Shopping carts (foxycart) posts successful transaction data to the script (which hopefully you will write in php) on my website.
2) My website sees the successful transaction and does two things...
- it gets a pregenerated username and password from a text file on my website (see attached file for example format)
- and it passes the username, password, first name, last name, city, state, country, etc to the API for my autoresponder.
3) My autoresponder handles it from there. To get an idea of what we are looking at I've included the documentation which should help you understand the difficulty.
FoxyCart wiki [url removed, login to view]
FoxyCart post data [url removed, login to view]
Autoresponder API (Aweber) [url removed, login to view]
So basically, shopping cart posts customer information to my website, website adds a username and password from a text file, and then passes everything to my autoresponder, should be fairly simple.
Please let me know if you can do this for me, and how much.