I need the modification of message effect for [url removed, login to view]
Now the overlay message disappears after the predefined timeout but I need to keep it on the page until the user click either "Continue shopping" or "Go to cart"
Example site: [url removed, login to view]
<What to display on the message>
1. the number of the item in the cart
2. the total cost of items in the cart
3. image cache of the item being added to the cart on the click (This is very ideal please let me know if it's possible)
4. the original UC Ajax cart message
5. custom test "XXXXX"
6. Two buttons "Continue shopping" and "Go to cart"
I will modify the texts of buttons later and they should look exactly like the example site with a small arrows.
There is no problem to hard-code it but I prefer the modification in a custom module and add another "Message effect" type. Please let me know what options are available.
The message box should be theme-able with HTML and CSS.
*I haven't decided yet whether let the user click the overlay part (outside the message box) to go back to the current page or not. So please let me know which part of the code I should change to switch these two options.