For a full description, read the "Drupal 7 commerce functionality project brief.txt"
we are an student agency that sells courses, accommodation, etc to brazilians wanting to study overseas
Using the existing Drupal 7 commerce architecture, we need you to build the following functionality on our drupal 7 instance.
1. We want to input all our products, so that each variation can be searched for by school, coursetype, start time, or other category such as country. there should be a way, either with taxonomy or some other method, so products can be associated with other products and/or fields, schools, country and city. when one product is selected this will limit the available list of associated products. for example if 4 weeks general english at malvern house london is selected, it will offer only malvernhouse accommodation or our own accommodation as add-on options. Accommodation, etc, can also be purchased as separate products, so we want to treat them as products rather than attributes of courses.
2. We want customers to build a package of course, accommodation, insurance, to be viewed, sent to us as a quote, sent to a friend, or checkout for purchase. The concept of package is a grouping of course,accommodation, insurance, etc, that has its on subtotal in the quote. A customer can build more than one package for quoting and purchase.
3. 1 We want to have a page that displays information about each school. On this page we also want both a selection of courses we have defined displayed in a table, for each campus, showing selected fields such as week start-time and price.
3.2 We also want a query tool that the customer can select with dropdowns the (coursetype, weeks, start time) from those that that school offers and it will display his product and price.
4. When the customer selects a product, from the query output, the table, or elsewhere on the site, it will take him to another page where he can build a package. the package with be several different drop downs or check boxes in sequence, forcing the customer to choose accommodation, insurance, airport pickup, to create a package. What other options are offered/listed are limited by the associations of that product to the course chosen. Once all the other options are selected, it will ouput the package and price. the custome can choose to add another package, contact us about this quote, save for later view, email to a friend, or purchase. there are some non-optional fees we charge on each package, dependent on coursetype and/or country, that should be added to each package.
5. (this one optional, but it would be very nice if possible). When they create a package, it generates a code. We can enter this code in a lookup query, and it will recreate the options they selected. this can be hand when talking on the phone
6. Ability for admin to create customer profiles and add quotes for them when dealing with them by phone or email.
7. Each school and accommodation provider has their terms and conditions. We need to add these terms and conditions together for a checkbox agreement before purchase, or to add to the quote.
[url removed, login to view] deal in several currencies. Generally, the course prices are in their home currency (, while the customers pay in BR$. an option to switch currencies, or list both in the quotes would be good.
10 freelance font une offre moyenne de $705 pour ce travail
Hello, Our developers have extensive experience in development of financial software and Drupal. Some examples of our work: [login to view URL] We would be glad to help you with this project. Please con Plus
Hello sir, we have gone through specification & let us know how soon we can start your project. thanks & regards OJ
Amica Consultancy Services is a design and web development company, technology services and branding company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across the design and development industry and Plus
Hello I have read your comments and seen your attached document. I have done themeing of 46+ sites and development of 57 sites. Please message me if i am suitable for this job. please check PMB Regards
Dear Sir/Madam, Greetings of the day! We would like to discuss with you in brief please have a look over the PMB. Thanks, Abhishek
Hi,I am drupal experts. Done atleast 50 projects in drupal. please check PM for project details.