PLEASE READ AND DOWNLOAD SOURCE BEFORE YOU BID. THIS IS FOR SOMEONE EXPERIENCED IN WEBSITE JQUERY ANIMATION.
If you solve my issues I will proudly hire you for all future animation projects.
Download: [url removed, login to view]
The site: [url removed, login to view]
THE PROJECT: Fix Items 1 - 5
COMPLETION TIME REQUIREMENT : 72 Hours from payment.
I am consistently available for any questions you have so I will not hold you up but I am expecting you to work on this over the next few days until it is completed. This project cannot be unreasonably late so please don't bid if you don't have time to work on this.
1. The site’s animation runs very choppy/heavy in some browsers (Example: Chrome for Windows and Chrome for android). It’s very noticeable if you browse through a few pages using Chrome on a desktop or on a mobile device. Once you browse through the site and it fully loads it runs much better in chrome but I need the experience to be smooth the first time. Surprisingly, it runs nice and smooth in IE. I would like the site to run this way in all desktop browsers and better on mobile browsers.
2. Currently, some site images load at the very top of the page and then everything goes into place. I want this load order: Dark BG - THEN - Blue + Clouds + Cloud Animation - THEN - the rest of the site with all the graphics loading in place not jammed up at the top of the screen. Once the page is fully loaded, the "Welcome to Secure Link" should start.
3. Review site’s code/CSS to ensuring it is done properly and correct any issues. During the development process there was a lot of compatibility issues and I want to make sure it just isn’t rigged to work properly on all browsers.
4. The "Choose Your Plan" button on the web hosting page opens up a nonsecure window. I can't change this, We are a web hosting reseller and this is the initial signup page and they don't offer a secure one. I want this page to pop up similar to how it does now but in IE as well without any errors. A new window without the URL bar and centered might work? Any way to make it look similiar? I need the best solution possible.
5. The web hosting page has a PHP error when checking domain availability. It started after I deleted than reuploaded the site. I think it's a permission error or something? I'm not sure but I need it fixed and need to know how to fix it if I ever have to reupload the site somewhere.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $175 pour ce travail
Hello Sir, We have gone through the details you have provided and would be pleased to work on this with you to deliver the results that you have expected and We are sure you will not be disappointed if you give us Plus