Required is a HTML5 web app for use on iPad devices. This web app will be used by personal trainers to determine whether patients may be susceptible to future injury.
The web app will consist of two web pages:
2.1. Test Checklist
This is a HTML webpage with a form that has two fieldsets:
- Personal Details (to record the patients name, email address & phone number)
- Test Checklist (a series of checkboxes for yes/no questions relating to the mobility of the patients body)
The personal trainer goes through this checklist with the patients, and has them perform the test, and checks the checkboxes if there is a positive result. Once the series of tests are complete, the personal trainers submit the form.
Submitting the Test Checklist form will post the results to a server. Based upon the answers given to the checklist, two reports will be compiled:
1. a patient report emailed to the patient
2. a problem summary being sent to the personal trainer
The HTML web app should:
- optimised for a touch screen (e.g. all form elements such as checkboxes and buttons should be a minimum of 22px high and wide)
- be able to take advantage of the iPad's “add to homescreen” feature (so that the web app appears and behaves like a native app from the app store)
- allow the question and report content to be easily updated in the future
- ideally the web app would be written in PHP and hosted on the existing [url removed, login to view] website
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $215 pour ce travail
Hi, This is Jeni from bistech support. We would like to inform you that we could able to develop this wordpress project. Please find the attached document for your reference. our ball park quote is 100 US Plus
I can make your quiz work well on a ipad or android. The ipad Add Home Screen should be no problem at all.
Hi, I am a full-time web developer based in the UK. I like the sound of your project and confident that I can deliver better than anyone else could on this and deliver it within a few days. I would be able to Plus