This project is to deliver a Drupal 7 theme from an off-the-shelf site template. The following files are provided as part of the template package:
• 5 HTML5 pages
• HTML5 valid
• CSS 3
• Sliders & animations
• Adobe Fireworks template
Page templates we require to be ‘Drupalised’:
• Homepage ([url removed, login to view])
• Hotel description ([url removed, login to view])
• Browse hotels ([url removed, login to view])
• Blog ([url removed, login to view])
• Blogpost([url removed, login to view])
A live example of the template can be found here (note: all the supporting documentation will be provided to the developer):
[url removed, login to view]
What we would like:
• An itemised quote for the work, for converting the template to a Drupal 7 theme and for the customised navigation menu (detailed below)
• Development schedule
• A portfolio of previous work for us to look, along with any references you’re able to supply to us
• A copy of any agreements you normally work with
• To work with most popular, modern browsers (Firefox, Internet Explorer 7 onwards, Safari, Chrome, Opera; Android and iOS browsers desirable)
• jQuery (? – what about a CSS solution?) supermenu to replace the default navigation in the template files, to enable us to provide a comprehensive list of links in the menu navigation. An example supermenu can be found at the following link: [url removed, login to view] (follow: jQuery -> eCommerce example) - note that this is only an example and not the menu we require you to implement. Your preferred solution is at your discretion. It would be desirable if a phone/tablet-friendly supermenu could be implemented, however this is not a core requirement.
• To work with a custom module that uses CCK fields for content (eg, product information, attributes etc). More information is available upon further discussion.
• The theme should adhere to best practice where SEO is concerned (eg, proper use of H tags for headers and sub-heads, efficient structuring of markup)
• Drupal 7 theme development
• An understanding of how the theme might be integrated and used with Drupal Views and Panels modules
• The use of a Drupal framework such as Zen or Omega can be used and is left to the discretion of the developer.
If you have any questions or require more information please PM me and I will be happy to respond or arrange an informal Skype chat.
15 freelance font une offre moyenne de £648 pour ce travail
We would love to discuss the opportunity of working on the project as we have understood your requirement and would like to share we are a company with experience in design and development of similar kind of website yo Plus
I run European website design firm with years of design experience personally developing over 300+ websites. I can also provide a list of references from past customers if you'd like. I'm not the cheapest you'll find, Plus
Hello mate, we are very experienced web developers. We would love to work for you. Please have a look at our profile and consider us. Cheers.
Hello Sir/Mam We can do this project for you. Our bid is tentative right now, we will finalize bid amount once specifications are discussed and finalized.
Hi, I can design and setup your future Drupal site in a timely and professional manner. Please, take a look at my private message for you. Thank you.
Hello Sir, Thank you for taking time to review our proposal. I Drupal developer having 5+ years experience of Drupal project (Development & Management). I have competent and experienced of DRUPAL development and t Plus
Hi, Have got a good experience in Drupal based site development. More information in my pm. Thanks AS
We have a team of developers who specialize in CSS , Drupal , HTML , PHP etc. We look forward to working with you and be your trusted partner. Kindly chat with us on our site. You can see our site from our Freelancer Plus