We have an online ZenCart store that sells perishable goods. In order to provide proper shipping, we need a custom FedEx shipping module written to match an exsisting UPS shipping module already running on the site.
The shipping module will need to work with the current UPS module and will need to perform the following functions:
- Rates - Ability to pull shipping rates from FexEx based on weight, boxes, and any surcharge the customer would like to add to cover packing materials. (Same as existing FexEx shipping module).
- Time in Transit - Ability to use FedEx API to determine Time in Transit. Module will limit shipping options for the customer by setting a max transit time. (e.g. If max is set to 3 days and Time-in-Transit returns 4 days, shipping option will not be displayed.)
- Address Validation with Street Level Validation - Verify addresses entered by customer at street level (not just city/state/zip validation) to be sure they are a valid shipping address to prevent shipping delays and added FedEx fees. Offer suggested corrections provided from FedEx and allow customer to update order's shipping address.
- Tracking - Easy method for customers to track their orders. This can be as simple as a link containing the tracking number that redirects to the [url removed, login to view] site. (See similar shipping modules currently available)
This project will have 4 major phases with testing and review after each stage:
1. Using development copy of the website, update Zen-Cart from version [url removed, login to view] to current version (1.5.0 as of this posting). Make any needed template updates. NOTE: core files were updated for current UPS module, this will need to addressed.
2. Ensure UPS shipping module is still functioning properly after Zen-Cart update. The UPS module has the same functionality that we have listed for the new FedEx module.
3. Create new FedEx module as described above.
4. Migrate all updates to the live Production site.
ALL programming needs to be compliant with Zen-Cart development norms and allow for future Zen-Cart software updates without major issues (i.e. no modifications to core code where not absolutely necessary. Use of Zen-Cart's file override system is required.) All programming needs to provide (x)HTML and CSS compliant output.
Applicants must include examples of previous advanced Zen-Cart module programming, UPS Online Tools and FedEx API experience, listing of qualifications, references, and quote of time to complete project.
Successful applicant will demonstrate strong communication skills in American English.
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $525 pour ce travail
After reviewing the requirements i am sure i can deliver more than your [login to view URL] check PMB to know more about our zencart services and zencart portfolio.
Dear Customer! I am an expert web developer with over 6 years of experience and very interested in this project. Available to start immediately and finish as soon as possible. My bid is for fast professional service Plus
We have already developed Zencart sites for US client, please check PM for more details.
We checked your posting in detail and based on that we are ready to do work as per your budget and timing and we are ready to discuss the things with you
hi, i am finishing up just an assignment in Zencart. would like to do yours too. in PM is my portofolio, for rest of info, contact me by PM, so I can send all required.