We were left with an unfinished project for our grouponpro agriya script design change.
You can check this at [url removed, login to view]
(grouponpro agriya script cakephp framework)
Please don't bid if you dont absolutely master cakephp
Most of work is done here but some fixes needed, namely :
1) The Plubee logo is cut in the bottom (P letter)
2) The header tabs must all be same height and we want them same as original. You can make the tabs like the ones in sent psd we just need these logins no tweeter or openid login needed. Check [url removed, login to view] for how tabs should look like.
3) The text above clock is not properly centered
4) The refer friends button is misplaced (should be a few pixels above as in PSD)
5) The main title box should be a little larger, same dimensions as PSD (the current one has a little less height then it should). Also there is a line which shouldn t make part of this box (Burger King Avenida da Boavista 610) only deal title should be present here, not company location. Company location goes to the tab Locations in lower part. Also this is where the google map of company will show up.
6) The buy button isn t properly placed (increase the top margin a little and same for distance from button to text right below). The button will be a little different and we will send final image soon just leave it untouched for the time being.
7) The counter isn't working and the original script counter gets displayed instead ( 7. of [url removed, login to view]). You can maintain the counter bar and once the minimum number of people to activate the deal is reached it will show the text saying "nr of bought coupons" and "x coupons left". The green check will show up once deal is activated and the counter bar will disappear to give place to the mentioned properties. You can see example in 7) of attached img.
8) The deals image needs to be stretched until the facebook / twitter / email tabs touch the bottom of the table / frame it s inserted to. Please make sure the image follows exact same proportions as sent psd.
9) The yellow line right below the title box should be thicker, same as in PSD. Currently it s thiner then it should.
9) The buy button still needs to look same as psd (the text should be black with white background but this will be fixed after we send final button img since we want to add the final price in this button.
10) The right boxes are still to be fixed, Other deals and Newsletter first place as in PSD only then the other boxes. The tweeter box won't be needed this can disappear from layout.
11) After logging in as admin everything goes out of place and the layout gets unformated. You can see this in plubeeadmin.jpg. Also after logging in the right box looks very bad this way, we will provide you with a new tab of how this box should look like. No issues with the Hi user / logout tab.
12) The discount %, old price and Save $ should look same as in [url removed, login to view] (fields right below Buy button)
13) The facebook like button in tabs below image isn't centered
You can check the attached images for these changes
Apart from that we need the wordpress page in [url removed, login to view] to fetch the deals (description,images, date ending) from sql database.
After these fixes are implemented, we need to accomplish the following (sidework) :
- Replicate the Multibanco (Payment gateway on [url removed, login to view]) work and integrate it with the new script;
- Migrating the user account information (login and password) from our existing users database to the new script à new work – budget required and migrate to [url removed, login to view] (must be done at same time than previous task)
We need a quote only for the first tasks (fix layout in cakephp and get the wordpress deal boxes to fetch data from sql database) but we want that the developers working with us are able to accomplish the payment integration and the migration as well,which will be done after the previously mentioned fixes are successfully implemented