we are looking for a responsable person to do an Internet Research for us.
The goal is to find as much as posible online games like sweeptakes - sorteos/concursos with prices/wins in spanish.
(if you know german have a look at [[url removed, login to view]])
These criterias should have every game you find:
**Online Sweeptake - partipicion only with sign up!**
Don t include lotteries, quizes or sweeptakes where you have to pay or do a offline work for partipicion
- for market in SPAIN or Europe (important - no US games)
- spanish sign up site (non-flash)
- sweeptake still running
- good prices
- partipicion must be free (no sms games or sending in a barcode etc.)
The first work should be delivered in Excel Worksheet with following details:
- Website URL
- when is the sweeptake
- does it repeat (terms)
Later you have to fill it directly in our database online.
**Please make your bid for first 150 sweeptakes you are going to list.
**Later you will get a bonus for every 25 new you send us.
**Our database is empty so we start from zero.
Spanish native speakers prefered**.
Please enclose in your bid if you are willing to continue later with the research.
You should be reachable by MSN Messenger or ICQ
Greetings from Canary Island
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Excel, Internet Explorer