Create a Power Point Presentation with slides and ***comments***on using OutLook Express. This will be used as a live presentation tool as well as be placed on the web.
The slides should follow the general guideline:
1. Introduction. What a MAPI mail handler is. That there is a difference between Outlook and Outlook Express. The difference between web mail handlers like HotMail and Yahoo and the Pop3 types.
2. How to locate and set up [url removed, login to view] as the default MAPI handler.
3. Set up an account in Mail using both Pop3 and HotMail. Where to get the information. Explanation of all fields using fictitious examples.
4. Introduction to the Address Book. How and why it is useful to store names and information. How to enter themselves into the Address Book.
5. Send a Email to themselves. Why it is a good practice to see how the Email will look when received and to test their sending and reception.
6. Introduction to Folders. Purpose and uses.
7. Create folder groups and sub folders under them.
8. Create Message Rules to automatically copy messages to folders. Explanation of all fields in creating a rule. How to edit a rule after it is saved.
9. Creating “groups?? in the address book and why.
10. How to make bcc visible and why all group addressing should use bcc to keep address’s hidden from recipients.
11. Overall explanation of the Options. How to set so the Inbox comes up when entering. Turning off automatic read when entering. Setting spell checker to spell check documents.
Use your judgment on separation of slides for quick access to relevant material when placed on the web. IOW this is to be used as a tool to teach and as a reference source to quickly look up a “How To?? subject.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Win 98 and later. Power Point Office 2000 and later.