This is an interesting, slightly unusual RAC project!
We require a coder, who speaks excellent English as his native language, to create a series of "affirmations" from the templates we provide.
We have a series of 22 affirmation sets, which can be found in the attached zip file. Simply view the files in Notepad. You will find that each contains 20 affirmations on each theme.
For example, "Accepting your Physical Self" contains:
* I accept how I look
* I love my body
* I accept my body wholeheartedly
* I feel good with how I choose to look
* I welcome comments on how I look
* I love myself more and more each day
* I embrace and accept my physical self
* My looks express my inner creativity
* I express my creativity with my appearance
* I love who I am
* I love how I look
* I have confidence in my physical self
* I control how I look and present myself
* I always present myself in a positive manner
* I reflect my strong confidence in myself
* My stature improves every day
* My sense of self extends mentally and physically
* I accept all of my body
* I am beautiful
* I show love to myself and others
We are however looking to revamp all the attached affirmation sets, to use *simpler* and more *easily accessible* language.
For example: "I accept how I look" and "I love my body" are fine. But longer and more complex sentences shouldn't be allowed. Keep it simple, positively phrased (ie, no "don'ts") and creative is the theme here.
We intend to accept this very soon, to be the best coder in terms of $$ and work quality. If you wish to bid for this, I would kindly ask that you provide an example of your work -- perhaps TEN sample affirmations for the "Accepting your Physical Self" set.
Very interesting work for those involved in affirmations or subliminal messages.
Thank you very much.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).