I am starting an on-line human resources type of program for businesses and various organizations and need programming and web development. I need custom development probably in Coldfusion with access backend database. Other options considered. Must be willing to work closely with me (off-site) and communicate various aspects of the project as it develops. I already have a great deal of screen shots, data fields, field descriptions and general functionality mapped out.
The basic concept is for Users (businesses) to subscribe on a monthly basis allowing them to create employee profiles, input data about employees and assign various attributes to each employees profile
Employees would have site access to view their profile, update only certain portions of their profile and view the current details about the assigned attributes (from administrator above). Here are several sites that offer similar functionality:
1. [url removed, login to view]
2. [url removed, login to view]
3. [url removed, login to view]
4. [url removed, login to view]
5. [url removed, login to view]
6. [url removed, login to view]
I am looking to create a cross between all six above.
1. Database (MS Access), SQL, MySql
2. Login-Logout (ecommerce function for companies to set-up automatic billing of monthly subscription membership to a credit card.
3. Administrator control (setup users/employees, assign login id's passwords, personnel profile and other various attributes to be revealed only to winning bidder.).
4. One-way message board for employers to post general info for employees to view when they log-in. An additional message board for employees to be able to post messages to management and fellow employees.
5. Employee Management (utility to look up current employees, terminated employees, etc.)
6. File Upload (utility for uploading and managing files associated with each employee file i.e. photos, word docs, pdf's)
7. Print/view (dymanically making print friendly views or reports of employee data, profiles or reports on groups of employees, possibly creating pdf files)
8. Site Dashboard (basically the main page of the site: for all employees at all companies; site would have human resource information, monthly newsletter style info. Employee would then log-in to their company file, with an employee user id and password. All one site for multiple companies)
© Create program rules, set up application and roll-out online Employee Incentive Reward Program and participant database.
© Track and report results 24 X 7, update participant files with daily/weekly, individual or Team goal achievement results and point totals.
© Provide online access for employees to view all of the awards, select their award and redeem their points for the award(s) they want.
© Provide program administration, rules engine, award redemption, fulfillment.
© Communicate weekly to all participants to promote the program and any program updates.
I understand that Coldfusion and/or PHP would be a good choice for the front-end either of which can run server side operations that make it easier for me to manage, host, etc. I'm not sure what database to use for the back-end, possibly Access can handle my needs.
A non-disclosure statement is required to go further. Development could amount to a copy-cat process of similar sites with some functional, layout/design and administrative changes.
The service will require on-going support which I would like to price out separately from the initial development. Will be starting with the most economical bid and building the site/service over time, so the best bidder in terms of quality, price and future interest will be selected. Project is ready to start now! I prefer someone local to Kentucky, but not required if we have the right chemistry and pricing.
31 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 435 $ pour ce travail
Hi, I can do that for you. We run the website http://www.corporaterebel.com and have some freelancers there. Please stop by and post your project there as well! It's completely free! Thanks,
Hi, We have been very professional on quality and delivery of the product. We are experienced in Developing and promoting E-commerce web sites successfully.