I have 4 short videos MP4 videos (20 mins each) that I want to stream securely using Cloudfront signed URLs from an Amazon S3 bucket, from a PHP script. This is to stop people hot-linking the streams and causing me to incur additional bandwidth costs. I want to use Flowplayer to play the videos, and the solution must also work from iPhone/iPad devices. I will only be streaming MP4 and not FLV so it shouldn't be a problem.
I will need you to:
- Set the correct ACL permissions ono the S3 bucket, so only Cloudfront can access the content.
- Install and Flowplayer, and compile the Cloudfront plugin with my Cloudfront access keys
- Set the secure URL to be valid in time, for only the length of the video + 50%, and restrict to the users IP address.
- Produce a simple HTML page with links to the 4 videos, clicking a link opening Flowplayer in a Fancybox lightbox ([url removed, login to view]) for desktop devices, or just playing the video without a lighbox for mobile devices.
- I will need a simple PHP admin page, to upload MP4 files to the S3 bucket, your script should set appropriate ACLs etc.
I will provide the 4 videos, and a list of domains authorised to stream the secure content.