MapServer Consulting Service
• We need to compile MapServer version 6.0.2 on Windows in a way that includes most of the libraries that are installed by default upon installation of Windows MS4W.
• This compilation should be done with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 for C + +.
• Having the structure of directories well defined, with the aim of which is the structure that we use for compiling
• Having defined the location of php
• Having properly configured all the files required to compile, like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc.
• Define which files should be copied to ms4w, and that place so MapServer continues to operate correctly.
The operation of MapServer will be verified by:
o Errors Log of web server and map server.
o mapserv-demo (Itasca Project)
• Libraries names and version number must be installed
• Default Libraries of MS4W