What i am looking for is a script basicly that will allow me a non-programmer a easy way submit data to a form in a automated fashion.
I would be able to get the forms from the website that i need to submit and fill in the data i need.
A example of what i am looking for would be i would specify a file with the information to submit like the below info.
Of course this is a rough idea i am open to suggestions on how to do this the best way.
Important to me or the following
1) Speed...Has to be able to submit and send at the fastest possible connection speed for the server i am using.
2) Memory...Has to use very little memory footprint
3) Parriel Tasking..I highly prefer something that is able to send using multiple connections to the same site without spawning another process.
4) I want to be able to specify if its in a loop mode or not..If its in a loop mode it will gothrough %[url removed, login to view]% one line after the another and $[url removed, login to view]% to get the values and submit it.
5) It must support either either 1 form or unlimited amount of forms to post data to.
6) Supports for https is definately needed
7) Support for cookies
8) Support for sending referer/browser type etc.
9) If in loop mode i want to either specify a start and end time or a number of times to run.
10) Be able to specify the field number in a large file like i want to say for instance do %address1% would take the fierst file from the text file %address2% would take 2 so forth.
11) A few websites are more complicated and need to hook in via some sort of API.I will need a easy way to call there external programs or implement it directly into the program.
12) Basicly the website has to think its a normal user in all [url removed, login to view] implementation of amount of seconds between requests/random times is a must.
13) Be able to handle cases where a session id or cookie is needed or even a random variable.
14) Ability to say do if website gives "response1" goto one form or if it gives "response2" goto another form.
15) I want the solution to run on unix but i am open to the program which builds the forms to be run on windows xp with ie.
16) So the thing that creates the forms would maybe have me login to the website and get the data needed then i can send it to unix to process later.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Unix and windows