The basic algorithm consists of :
1. read image data points from an external file
2. choose a value for the maximum number of image pairs to select
3. choose a value for the minimum line length threshold
4. select at random a pair of image points
5. from the pair of image points calculate the parameters of the straight line that connects them - this is a line hypothesis
6. increment a counter corresponding to the parameter values calculated at the step 5
7. if the number of line hypotheses selected is less than the maximum specified in step 2 then goto step 4
8. search for all parameter value combinations that exceed the minimum line length and report that a line has been found. Output a list of lines found and their parameters, ordered in terms of decreasing line length.
Detailed description is provided in the files included in the attched compressed folder.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
deliverables for the project are:
a short written report which details:**
1. the main design of the program. List the main functions and describe their purpose. Indicate the relationship between functions using a structure diagram that shows the invocation hierarchy.
2. some results of the algorithm on test data which will be supplied.
3. a section making comment on the relative complexity and the merits/demerits of the array and linked list implementations. Also discuss any improvements that you can think of including use of other data structures.
The report should not exceed 5 pages in length. Any pages beyond 5 will be ignored for assessment purposes. The report should be handed into the Undergraduate Office.
**a C source code program.
the program shoul also be well indented and there should be comments for each function in the source code.**
the program is to be coded in C