I need help with the following homework. We are currently using Microsoft's Visual [url removed, login to view], written using C++. This is suppose to be a console type program. Please reply, if you can help. Thanks
You have been tasked to work with ACME Ticket agency to write a program to assist clerks in determining the total amount due for concert tickets and the amount of complementary beverage coupons earned. Ticket prices are based on the quantity purchased and the category of seats. Table 1 contains the current price schedule.
| Seat Category | Buy 5 tickets or less | Buy 6 or more tickets |
| Box Seats | $[url removed, login to view] | $[url removed, login to view] |
| Pavilion seats | $[url removed, login to view] | $[url removed, login to view] |
| Lawn seats | $[url removed, login to view] | $[url removed, login to view] |
Currently the following business rules are in effect:
· Ticket Price varies by category and quantity.
· Sales tax is 4%
· Complementary beverage coupons are issued at a rate of 2 coupons for every 3 tickets purchased
Your program should accept the following two inputs:
- Number of tickets purchased
- Category of tickets
The output of the program should consist of the following items:
- Amount due from sale of tickets
- Amount of Sales tax
- Total amount due (ticket total + sales tax)
- Quantity of complementary beverage coupons earned.**This must be calculated as a programmer defined function that passes the result back to the main program**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).