Must be created using C++ proggramming language.
Calculating the exact distance between two points, using their latitude and longitude, requires the use of spherical geometry and trigonometric functions. However, you can also calculate an approximate distance using simpler computations. The following web sites provide the details of the exact and approximate methods:
1. <[url removed, login to view]>
2. <[url removed, login to view]~dunlopaj/phys/[url removed, login to view]>
Design and implement a program to calculate perimeter of GIS polygons given the latitude and longitude of their vertices. Use the first approximation method reported in the first web site. The user must enter the xy coordinates of the vertices, user defines number of sides of the polygon.
**_Your program must contain at least two one-dimension arrays to store the coordinates of the vertices. In addition, the mainline program must call functions for input, processing, and output._**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).