Create a dialog based application that does several calculations as described below
* Add a button that will perform the selected operation.
* Create a set of radio buttons to indicate the type of calculations to perform: *Conversions*, *Geometry*, *Constants*.
* * When a radio button is clicked, change the title of the dialog to agree with the selection.
* Change the label of the button so that it is consistent with the selection.
* Create a Drop List box. The contents of the Drop List box will change depending on the type of calculations selected in the radio group.
* * *Conversions*should have the following options in the Drop List
* * Choose a Conversion
* Integer Inches to Integer Feet and Integer Inches. Input: inches.
* Feet to Inches. Input: feet.
* *Geometry*should have the following options in the Drop List
* * Choose a Calculation
* Circumference of a circle. Input: radius.
* Area of a rectangle. Input: length, width.
* Volume of a cylinder. Input: radius, height.
* *Constants*should have the following options in the Drop List
* * Choose a Constant
* * All numeric input should be floating point. For the *Integer to Feet and Inches* conversion, only use the integer portion of the input for the conversion.
* After an option is selected from the drop list, make the appropriate number of input boxes visible. Make static labels visible for each input box, too.
* Display the output in a static text box.
* * The output should be a complete sentence that echoes the input and displays the result.
* Provide appropriate error messages.
* Display constants to 9 decimal places.
Display geometric calculations rounded to 2 decimal places. When echoing the input, round to 2 decimal places, too.
It has to run exactly as in the attached executable.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
This has to be done in Microsoft Visual Studio .Net and using C++ as the coding language. Has to run under Windows XP.
There are some other notes, please contact me so I could give them to you.
It has to run exactly as in the attached file