We need a two part system.
1) A system tray app which transfers files to/from several ftp servers. The icon in the tray would visually show when a file
is being transferred (such as a green light or something) and when you click on the icon you see a queue of the files being transferred, status, connection to, etc.
2) A monitoring application which will watch certain directories for changes. Things like updated, deleted, and created files/directories will need to be watched for. As soon as a change is detected it sends commands to the ftp app and initiates transfers.
These applications will need to be extremely fast and they must take very little resources from the system for monitoring. To initiate monitoring on a directory the user can simply right click on the folder and click on a menu item such as "ftp monitor" which opens a dialog where they can enter host, user, pass, and starting directory of the ftp server the files will be mirrored to. The user should have a screen where they can see which directories are being monitored and to which server(s). Also, if possible, the icon for the folder should change much like it does when you share a folder on a network. The monitoring should be recursive through all child folders. The ftp program should keep all connections alive. Each directory that you are monitoring should be able to be disabled as well.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Current versions of windows. (xp, 98, etc)