This project is an gaming Anti-Cheat System, it will be a client (software) that users will download, register, login and use to detect hacks and other cheating mechanisms in popular online first-person shooters. Please have experience in the first-person shooter gaming world to understand what your fighting against. I am doing this project to give something back to the gaming community, so if you would like to form a team of developers and advertise your software firm or something like that, I have no problem with it.
The first games we will be focusing on are:
Alliance of Valiant Arms
- Have a database that users need to register and add their in-game handles and ID's to verify that they are connected the Anti-Cheat System client (software).
- Scan all the users processes running in the background, deep into the operating systems kernel.
- Scan the kernel memory and also scan for kernel memory cloaks/spoofs/emulators.
- Take true random screenshots of the users screen while the client (software) is running and upload the screenshots to a master server in that users specific directory.
- Be immune to any custom delay/sleep timers that might try to hide users hacks from screenshots.
- A screenshot detection system to verify that every screenshot was taken and uploaded properly.
- Silent update feature and a built-in program ID scanner and catcher that will automatically update the client (software) without the user knowing. This feature will also be able to scan a new hack and grab the program ID and add that ID to the master database to be detected.
- Search feature so users can search for other players and looks at their screenshots, game ID's and handles.
- Basically, the best Anti-Cheat System that can be made.
Here is a list of all the hacks and cheats the Anti-Cheat System must detect:
Aimbot, Wallhack, Macro, No-Recoil, No-Spread...
5 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1311 $ pour ce travail
We are a Web design and development company that focuses on regular communication with our clients and timely delivery for all our projects. Some of the technologies/area that we focus include: